Peace Science Digest, a project of the War Prevention Initiative, is pleased to announce their third volume, a Special Issue on Climate Change, Security, and Conflict.
In this issue:
- Exploring the Relationships Between Climate Change, Migration, and Violent Conflict
- Rethinking the Climate-Conflict Relationship
- How the Paris Agreement Can Help Us Get to a Low-Carbon Global Economy
- From Water Scarcity to Conflict or Cooperation
- Considering Links Between Gener, Climate Change, and Conflict