Become a Member
Thank you for considering joining PACS-Can! We welcome all individuals interested in working towards a more peaceful world. We have three membership levels to serve your needs: Regular, Regular with an online subscription to Peace Research, and Students & Seniors.
Benefits of membership in PACS-Can include:
- NEW Online members-only discussion forum
- Canada-wide programming and events, including livestreamed events
- Automatic membership in the Peace and Justice Studies Association (PJSA), member registration rates to PJSA conferences, and access to all PJSA resources and Listserv
- Virtual and in-person mentorship opportunities for graduate students
- Information about peace-themed scholarships/awards, certificates, and MOOCs
- Monthly bulletin of Canada-wide peace-related events, job postings, calls for participation, and member publication announcements (COMING SOON)
- Growing library of research and teaching resources
Joining PACS-Can is simple! STEP 1: If you know you’ll be with us for a while, choose one of the Auto-Renew memberships. If you’d like to join us just for the year, select one of the One Year memberships. STEP 2: Once you select your membership, fill out the registration form. STEP 3: Submit. You’ll then be taken to PayPal to complete your registration. You can pay with an existing PayPal account by logging in, or with any credit card (but you must have/create a PayPal account if you’re signing up for an Auto-Renew membership).
If you are renewing your membership, make sure you are logged in before choosing your new membership plan.