Become a Member
Thank you for considering joining PACS-Can! We welcome all individuals interested in working towards a more peaceful world. We have three membership levels to serve your needs: Regular, Regular with an online subscription to Peace Research, and Students & Seniors.
Benefits of membership in PACS-Can include:
- NEW Online members-only discussion forum
- Canada-wide programming and events, including livestreamed events
- Automatic membership in the Peace and Justice Studies Association (PJSA), member registration rates to PJSA conferences, and access to all PJSA resources and Listserv
- Virtual and in-person mentorship opportunities for graduate students
- Information about peace-themed scholarships/awards, certificates, and MOOCs
- Monthly bulletin of Canada-wide peace-related events, job postings, calls for participation, and member publication announcements (COMING SOON)
- Growing library of research and teaching resources
If you know you’ll be with us for a while (or if you sometimes have trouble remembering to renew your memberships), choose one of the Auto-Renew memberships. If you’d like to join us just for the year, select one of the One Year memberships. Once you select your membership, fill out the registration form. You’ll then be taken to PayPal to complete your registration. You can pay with an existing PayPal account by logging in, or with any credit card.