The Canadian School of Peacebuilding (CSOP), an Institute of Canadian Mennonite University, has announced its courses for two sessions in June 2019. For course descriptions, details, and to register, click here.
Course titles include:
- Indigenous Perspectives on Salvation, Repentance, Peace, and Justice
- Peace Skills Practice
- Alternative Approaches to Monitoring and Evaluation
- Making Music, War and Peace
- Building Change with Human-Centred Design
- Justice, Peacebuilding and a Theology of Struggle
- Trauma, Peace-building and Resilience
- Generous Dissent: Nonviolent Activism and Resistance
Here is what past participants are saying about CSOP!